Monday, October 27, 2008

October 30th, 2008

Who knew the setup would be so nice at Lea's? When I first stepped into the place and saw the red light, double mics, and professional podium device, I thought for a minute I'd wandered into a David Byrne show. And when David Byrne showed up, well, I was even more confused. But the show itself turned out nearly as well as the environs, and we're hoping for an even bigger turnout this week. If you have something you want to say/sing/scream, please let us know in the comments below. See everyone on Thursday.

4 comments:

Leslie Richman said...

Anybody interested in a bike group to After 9? I wanna bike, but not necessarily by myself @ night.

:) Leslie

B. Thompson said...

I would, but I live across the river. Anyone interested in starting a group for those tricycle things with the giant pastel paddle wheels, give me a call.

Anonymous said...

The After Nine Show is now on MySpace also:

http://www.myspace.com/after9show

Add us as a friend if you haven't gotten a request, tell all your talented friends who might be interested to add us, and repost the bulletins. In other words, spread da word!

This message has been brought to you by Angela, and I approve of it.

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at some of the old Spazz Record store pics. I miss that place. *sniff*